From the mountains, to the sea...
‘From the mountains, to the sea, and everything in between’ is a photography series by Anthony Christie documenting a 30 day, 7,000 mile road trip across seven states within the USA during the autumn of 2016.
Taken on a Mamiya 7 medium format rangefinder and various Kodak colour film stocks, the purpose of the series was to capture and document the diverse and beautiful landscapes, including various national parks, that the USA has to offer.
Exhibited in Sydney, Australia and London, UK in 2017.
1. Cherokee, North Carolina
2. Arches National Park, Utah
3. Grand View Point Lookout – Canyonlands National Park, Utah
4. Canyonlands National Park, Utah
5. Dead Horse Point State Park, Utah
6. U.S. Route 191, Utah
7. The Great Salt Lake, Utah
8. Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
9. Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
10. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
11. Mt Hood, Oregon
12. Highway 101, Oregon
13. Thor’s Well, Oregon
14. Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
15. Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
16. California State Route 152
17. Glacier Point – Yosemite National Park, California
18. McWay Falls – Big Sur, California
19. Cabazon Dinosaurs, California
20. Mortmar, California
21. Salvation Mountain, California
22. Salvation Mountain, California
23. Slab City, California
24. Slab City, California
25. Slab City, California